jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

The best place ever!!!!!!

Today I´m going to talk about my ideal city, or better still my ideal place, and the fact is that it really exists and it is: Rapa Nui.
I was really really fortunate because I went there two years ago with all my family. It was an incredible and magic travel, and since I went there I discovered that it is my ideal place, for many reasons.
First, because it is an island. Maybe this can be scary for some people who are afraid about the ocean, but I like the idea to be in the middle of nothing. Actually, there is a place where you can see all around the island on the top of an inactive volcano. You can realise that you are surrounded by water, unfortunately I didn´t go there, because I didn't stay there as long as I wanted to. Obviously my view is external, because the fact that Rapa Nui is an island represents complications for the people who live there, who need some things they can only find in the continent, like hospitals, so they have to travel here.
Another thing that I really love about the island, is the fact that there are not buildings with more than one floor, I really really love this!!!!  I remember I realised that the clouds moved faster there, because I never saw before so many land extension, so I could see the clouds far far away.
Returning to the first point, about the "island" fact, this makes that everybody knows each other, so everybody says hello! to everybody on the street. Even if you are a tourist because it is so small that the people know perfectly if you are a local or if you are tourist. 
To finish, and I think maybe this is the most important aspect, is the presence of "moais". Not only because of the really amazing stories about them and the incredible way that they made them (one of the most amazing places was the "cantera", the place where they carved the statues) but because of the magic environmental that it creates, I felt this place as a very very very special place.
I really love Rapa Nui

4 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful picture <3 ! I hope someday know Rapa Nui :c ! I really want to go D: ! I'm very glad for you... jaja really c: I want to have a magical trip too :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ohhhhhhhh great !!!a magic place!! I would like to go in the future to Rapa Nui.

    Regards! nice post :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. really lovely post!
    I went to Rapa-nui at eleven, but I'm sure that I need to come back, because now I could see things with another eyes.
    interesting the "clouds thing", I would like to know why that happens jaja

    see you! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a great place to be should be Rapa Nui.
    How nice that you have been able visit this place!

    Regards c:

    ResponderEliminar