jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

I really love photography, I think everyone have a "photographer" inside that appear when we have a camera in our hands, even more nowadays that we have a lot of technology is within reach.
I think that I like so much photography because I have people close to me that are related to this activity, my brother, my sister and specially my uncle.
His name is Ricardo Chávez and he is an excellent photographer, I really like his work, so I choose one of his photographs to show you, it was one of his exposition called "Lost innocence" ("Inocencia perdida") in the Cenfoto room, of the Santiago library. The photos consist in object inside in a plastic transparent bag, like the bags that are use for investigation but it this context it talks about evidence of the childhood, of the past. I choose one of this, and you can see little shoes inside a bag, I don´t know exactly when my uncle took this photo, but the exhibition was in august, last year. I like expecially more this photo than another because it make me tenderness and also it remember myself so much younger.
So, I invite you to visit his portfolio in this website http://www.nuestramirada.org/profile/RicardoChavezChavez (how yo can see, I am a proud niece (: )






2 comentarios:

  1. Nice history D:
    Sad photo :c
    Take care!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the meaning of the photos, it's beautiful and sad at the same time. Also, I like the photo you choose.
    Regards (:

    ResponderEliminar