domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

Tecnhology is very useful in our life because it make easier a lot of activities we do, but I`ve got mixed feelings about it. I usually use tecnhology, but I think that I must to learn to do more things without it. I don`t know which is my favourite piece of tecnhology, but the computer is which I use most. In the past in my house we have desktop, but now we use notebooks, even though notebooks are very comfortable because it can be used in every place, I think that desktops make me work more concentrated, and I think that is because I must to be sit straight so it make me pay more attention, in contrast if I am rest in bed, situation that usually make me sleep and  dont let me move forward in what I'm doing. We get notebooks since almost 7 years, but we still have desktops. I use computers for differents things, to find information, chat with friends, send e-mails, watch videos, series and movie, etc. I use computer every day, further now that I have to do a lot of things to the university, that I have to find information, and also I have to work with classmates, but I want to reduce it!!
So many times I think What life would be like without it? and I think that it would be very interesting because it make me (and make all of us) to discover a lot of things for ourselves, because not everything would be so easy and would be so handy


1 comentario:

  1. Ale! I thought about the computer too!! we don't like it very much, but we "have to" use it! jaja
    But, I think that your vision is more positive that mine! I like when you say that without computers we could discover new things!

    ResponderEliminar