jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

My autobiography



My full name is María Alejandra Chávez Mallea, but everybody knows me as Ale. I was born on September 8th, 1994, so now I am 18 years old. I was born in Santiago, Chile, and I have lived all my life in San Bernardo, in a little place called Nos, in a house that I love because I have a lot of trees and a lot of space that let me have three dogs, Snoopy, Luna and Almendra, they are pretty crazy, but I love them (I really love animals!!) .
I studied in the dowtown in a school called “Instituto Sagrado Corazón”, where all my siblings studied. Now I’m studing Anthropology at University of Chile and this is my first year.
In my family we are 6, my parents, Eduardo and Carmen, my two sisters, Mª Gabriela and Mª Belén , my brother, Eduardo, and me. I’m the youngest. 
I like to do a lot of things, sing and play the guitar, dance, draw, make handicraft with recycled materials (it supposed that i do this to sell but I'm the worst seller ever!!)  and plant in the garden. I love to travel and go for a walk outdoors!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I lived in San Bernardo for fourteen years o: Now I'm living in El Bosque, not so far xD
    Regards (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Ale!

    In my family we are 6 too, but i have only sisters. See you!
    Good luck in your first year!

    ResponderEliminar