jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

I really like music, I think this is one of the best invention ever! Usually a like "relax" music, and is important to me the rythm but also what the songs say. One of the my favorites singers is Jorge Drexler, he is from Uruguay and his music is like poetry, maybe I can called this "trova".
I like his music exactly for that, I really like the rythms that he use, I really feel his music, and also I like the lyrics, because he talk about simple things of life. A lot of his songs are my favourites, like "al otro lado del río" (because it appear in one of my favourites movies: "Diario de motocicletas" ) , "mi guitarra y vos" (because is the first that I listen of him) ,"la edad del cielo" and "noctiluca" (the last two because I like what they say and how it is said)
Because I really like his music, I have gone 3 times to see him in concerts (the last 3 years!) I think I'm a little big fan of his work!


Mi guitarra y vos- Jorge Drexler en festival Despierta  the video is from the last presentation I went!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario