jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

This year is my first year in Anthropology and I have all the introductory subject about the career. I have 6 subjects, there are Anthropology I, Archaeology I, Biology, Methodology of the Social Sciences, Phylosophy of the Social Sciences and Latinoamerican History. My favourite is the last one, Latinoamerican History, it is a lecture, the teacher talk to us about the history of the social movements in our continent from the point of view of the main actors of this, the people, how they saw the period. We started since the "independence" of the countries, or a little before of it. I really like this subject first because I like to know about the history of our continent, I like the uncommon style of Latinoamerica, and second because the teacher places most emphasis in the social movements, so is not the common point of view of the upper class we learn in school, or the commons books we read about this topic, because there are only a few people who tell the history of the other part, of the same part of the social movements

3 comentarios:

  1. Is the best subject eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer <3 <3 <3 Fauré is a good man <3 <3 !! Hi knows a lot ! I really like his classes !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I'm agree with you when you say that the subject is interesting because it talks about history from other point of view. It's something we never learn at the school. I like the subject too (: Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The best Subject of the first semester, i'm agree with you and with almost of our classmates on that (:

    ResponderEliminar